Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want
“…and I want a fire truck, and a baseball glove, and a cowboy hat!”
So seemed to go President Obama’s State of the Union wish list. It sounded like Christmas with captive parents in the form of the Congress and a few Supreme Court Justices. Repeatedly, he went so far as to challenge Congress to pass bills, that he would immediately sign.
Interestingly, but hardly surprising to me, was the president’s line that the government should work for the many, not the few.
Why else was this State of the Union such a collassal waste of time for anyone who bothered watching it? Read more here for my thoughts and a few jabs…
- The #OTNN Times is out! ln.is/paper.li/JBren… Stories via @TGR_EthanSabo @AmericnElephant @TORARADICAL 13 hours ago
- The Evening #tcot Times is out! ln.is/paper.li/JBren… Stories via @RFDAmerica @TriciaNC1 @WestJournalism 17 hours ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 4 Mentions, 122K Mention Reach, 7 Retweets. Want to grow your numbers? sumall.com/audience 20 hours ago
- The Conservative Sunrise Special is out! ln.is/paper.li/JBren… Stories via @lembas_n_coffee @mosesmosesmoses @irritatedwoman 1 day ago
- The #OTNN Times is out! ln.is/paper.li/JBren… Stories via @LarryOConnor @repub9989 @DlorenDarnell 1 day ago
- RT @DRUDGE: It's bad enough members of Congress do not read trade bills they approve... But now not letting the public even see them? Clear… 1 day ago
- 9,236 hits
Top Posts & Pages