Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want
“…and I want a fire truck, and a baseball glove, and a cowboy hat!”
So seemed to go President Obama’s State of the Union wish list. It sounded like Christmas with captive parents in the form of the Congress and a few Supreme Court Justices. Repeatedly, he went so far as to challenge Congress to pass bills, that he would immediately sign.
Interestingly, but hardly surprising to me, was the president’s line that the government should work for the many, not the few.
Why else was this State of the Union such a collassal waste of time for anyone who bothered watching it? Read more here for my thoughts and a few jabs…
- White House Says Obama is Preparing Executive Actions on Gun Control youngcons.com/white-house-sa… via @youngcons 4 hours ago
- The #OTNN Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1340669… Stories via @Gavin_McInnes @thornedella @fatdaddybulldog 9 hours ago
- The Evening #tcot Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1305576… Stories via @CrockettLives @AakashRaut @KQK2 13 hours ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 21 Mentions, 106K Mention Reach, 11 Retweets. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 15 hours ago
- This tiny baby made her mother pro-life liveactionnews.org/?p=76139 via @LiveActionNews 16 hours ago
- The Conservative Sunrise Special is out! paper.li/JBrenn/conserv… Stories via @matthewhurtt @divadoll123 @BruceNV 20 hours ago
- 9,314 hits
Top Posts & Pages