Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want
“…and I want a fire truck, and a baseball glove, and a cowboy hat!”
So seemed to go President Obama’s State of the Union wish list. It sounded like Christmas with captive parents in the form of the Congress and a few Supreme Court Justices. Repeatedly, he went so far as to challenge Congress to pass bills, that he would immediately sign.
Interestingly, but hardly surprising to me, was the president’s line that the government should work for the many, not the few.
Why else was this State of the Union such a collassal waste of time for anyone who bothered watching it? Read more here for my thoughts and a few jabs…
- The latest The Conservative Sunrise Special! paper.li/JBrenn/conserv… Thanks to @CaptCalm @cwatson34 @TellyStern #conservative #republican 1 hour ago
- Conservative Writer Goes on BRUTAL Twitter Rant About Trump injo.com//2016/05/61703… via @injo #NeverTrump 8 hours ago
- The latest The #OTNN Times! paper.li/JBrenn/1340669… Thanks to @rodentpolitics @AmericnElephant @Gormogons 13 hours ago
- The latest The Evening #tcot Times! paper.li/JBrenn/1305576… Thanks to @retiredchiefANG @dsm012 @FloppingAces 17 hours ago
- The latest The Conservative Sunrise Special! paper.li/JBrenn/conserv… Thanks to @O_meOhMy @lemuellam #conservative #republican 1 day ago
- "Sheriff Issues EPIC “Explanation” After Deputies Shoot Cop-Killing Illegal Alien 68 Times…" americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/05/29/she… 1 day ago
- 9,560 hits
Top Posts & Pages