Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want
“…and I want a fire truck, and a baseball glove, and a cowboy hat!”
So seemed to go President Obama’s State of the Union wish list. It sounded like Christmas with captive parents in the form of the Congress and a few Supreme Court Justices. Repeatedly, he went so far as to challenge Congress to pass bills, that he would immediately sign.
Interestingly, but hardly surprising to me, was the president’s line that the government should work for the many, not the few.
Why else was this State of the Union such a collassal waste of time for anyone who bothered watching it? Read more here for my thoughts and a few jabs…
- The Conservative Sunrise Special is out! paper.li/JBrenn/conserv… Stories via @DonIrvine 3 hours ago
- "The Lid": UN Peacekeeping Commander Told Filipino Troops--> Surrender To Terrorists--They Said SCREW YOU! yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2014/09/un.htm… 12 hours ago
- The #OTNN Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1340669… Stories via @TreeTreeTweeTs @repub9989 @GarrisonRadio 16 hours ago
- The Evening #tcot Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1305576… Stories via @JustBeFreeNow14 @erickbrockway 20 hours ago
- RT @michellemalkin: Today is 10yr anniversary of jihadist attack on Beslan school. MT @davidsim 331 died. ibt.uk/A0068iM http://t.… 22 hours ago
- RT @Miss_Wisconsin: The NSA saw your nudes before twitter did. Just saying. 22 hours ago
- 7,125 hits
Top Posts & Pages