Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want
“…and I want a fire truck, and a baseball glove, and a cowboy hat!”
So seemed to go President Obama’s State of the Union wish list. It sounded like Christmas with captive parents in the form of the Congress and a few Supreme Court Justices. Repeatedly, he went so far as to challenge Congress to pass bills, that he would immediately sign.
Interestingly, but hardly surprising to me, was the president’s line that the government should work for the many, not the few.
Why else was this State of the Union such a collassal waste of time for anyone who bothered watching it? Read more here for my thoughts and a few jabs…
- The Evening #tcot Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1305576… Stories via @Reaganomics3 @kyleraccio 7 hours ago
- The Conservative Sunrise Special is out! paper.li/JBrenn/conserv… Stories via @LilaGraceRose 14 hours ago
- The #OTNN Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1340669… Stories via @jimmiebjr @mVespa1 @KiraAynDavis 1 day ago
- The Evening #tcot Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1305576… Stories via @BonkPolitics @WayneDupreeShow 1 day ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 2 Mentions, 102K Mention Reach, 6 Replies, 9 Retweets. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 1 day ago
- The Conservative Sunrise Special is out! paper.li/JBrenn/conserv… Stories via @laurenmarie10 1 day ago
- 7,587 hits
Top Posts & Pages