Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want
“…and I want a fire truck, and a baseball glove, and a cowboy hat!”
So seemed to go President Obama’s State of the Union wish list. It sounded like Christmas with captive parents in the form of the Congress and a few Supreme Court Justices. Repeatedly, he went so far as to challenge Congress to pass bills, that he would immediately sign.
Interestingly, but hardly surprising to me, was the president’s line that the government should work for the many, not the few.
Why else was this State of the Union such a collassal waste of time for anyone who bothered watching it? Read more here for my thoughts and a few jabs…
- The #OTNN Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1340669… Stories via @LarryOConnor @TORARADICAL @TurningPointUSA 1 hour ago
- RT @DonlynTurnbull: Hey can we talk about gas prices and how those aren't your fault too? RT @BarackObama: The last time the federal.... ht… 2 hours ago
- The Evening #tcot Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1305576… Stories via @JosephAGallant @AmericanSpringg 5 hours ago
- My week on twitter: 21 Mentions, 228K Mention Reach, 19 Replies, 20 Retweets, 132K Retweet Reach. via sumall.com/myweek 9 hours ago
- The Conservative Sunrise Special is out! paper.li/JBrenn/conserv… Stories via @BrentTeichman 12 hours ago
- @MelissaTweets @politico That's a lot of room to store your illegal gun magazines, isn't it? 23 hours ago
- 7,102 hits