Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want
“…and I want a fire truck, and a baseball glove, and a cowboy hat!”
So seemed to go President Obama’s State of the Union wish list. It sounded like Christmas with captive parents in the form of the Congress and a few Supreme Court Justices. Repeatedly, he went so far as to challenge Congress to pass bills, that he would immediately sign.
Interestingly, but hardly surprising to me, was the president’s line that the government should work for the many, not the few.
Why else was this State of the Union such a collassal waste of time for anyone who bothered watching it? Read more here for my thoughts and a few jabs…
- RT @jamiedupree: Since winning the Senate in Nov 2006, Democrats have not brought a climate change bill to the floor for a vote 3 hours ago
- RT @AG_Conservative: Dear reporters, you do realize Democrats are about to filibuster a Congressional body they control to appease donors, … 3 hours ago
- @algore @brianschatz @SenWhitehouse Will the oil concern that you sold your TV network to, be supporting #Up4Climate too? 3 hours ago
- #Up4Climate Wasting energy, and probably releasing as much worthless gas as a dairy farm. 4 hours ago
- @tonykatz is talking guns - listen in and get your *pyew* on, at tonykatz.com/tonykatztonigh… on @93wibc #TKT 5 hours ago
- RT @tonykatz: The Bossy Show! Plus, thinking presidential is the wrong idea. 9pmET tonykatz.com/tonykatztonight @93wibc #TKT Call 800-571-9422 5 hours ago
- 7,025 hits
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages