Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want
“…and I want a fire truck, and a baseball glove, and a cowboy hat!”
So seemed to go President Obama’s State of the Union wish list. It sounded like Christmas with captive parents in the form of the Congress and a few Supreme Court Justices. Repeatedly, he went so far as to challenge Congress to pass bills, that he would immediately sign.
Interestingly, but hardly surprising to me, was the president’s line that the government should work for the many, not the few.
Why else was this State of the Union such a collassal waste of time for anyone who bothered watching it? Read more here for my thoughts and a few jabs…
- @azuretone @allanbourdius @AP "...resolutions from the General Assembly are not binding" And that's hardly an unbiased source there. 5 hours ago
- @iowahawkblog @JustBeFreeNow14 @HeyTammyBruce I wonder if mommy didn't laugh at them enough, or she did too much? :/ 7 hours ago
- Fox Asked Americans About Obama’s Leadership. Then a Four-Letter Word Turned it Into Jerry Springer. ijreview.com/2014/07/162698… 7 hours ago
- @azuretone @allanbourdius @AP "Land theft" Use quotation marks when you say that, because it was through defensive war, not true theft. 10 hours ago
- @azuretone Didn't the Palestinians vote for a terrorist-lead government once? "Oops", or what? 10 hours ago
- The #OTNN Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1340669… Stories via @alfortish @beautiflywings @NJJDB 12 hours ago
- 7,105 hits
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages