Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want
“…and I want a fire truck, and a baseball glove, and a cowboy hat!”
So seemed to go President Obama’s State of the Union wish list. It sounded like Christmas with captive parents in the form of the Congress and a few Supreme Court Justices. Repeatedly, he went so far as to challenge Congress to pass bills, that he would immediately sign.
Interestingly, but hardly surprising to me, was the president’s line that the government should work for the many, not the few.
Why else was this State of the Union such a collassal waste of time for anyone who bothered watching it? Read more here for my thoughts and a few jabs…
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- The Evening #tcot Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1305576… ▸ Top stories today via @Joe33NYC @Nancy_pants90 @LD6969 2 hours ago
- @PiratePigg 2 contestants try to guess what 4 or so panelists will say. They can be straight or funny answers. It's a great time. 3 hours ago
- Time to Go for the Kill - The IRS scandal means House Republicans can defund Obamacare for good.| amsp.ec/1WwkT6 #tcot #Obamacare 4 hours ago
- RT @SarcasticTJ: George W. Bush waterboards 3 foreign born jihadis: he's the devil. Obama kills 4 US citizens: he's the second coming. Yup,… 4 hours ago
- RT @L_Wheels: That awkward moment when Eric Holder is supposed to investigate...Eric Holder. #tcot 4 hours ago
- @PiratePigg It's OTN's take on the old Match Game tv show. More politically oriented, and much dirtier. Funny too, imo. 4 hours ago
- 4,488 hits
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages