Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want
“…and I want a fire truck, and a baseball glove, and a cowboy hat!”
So seemed to go President Obama’s State of the Union wish list. It sounded like Christmas with captive parents in the form of the Congress and a few Supreme Court Justices. Repeatedly, he went so far as to challenge Congress to pass bills, that he would immediately sign.
Interestingly, but hardly surprising to me, was the president’s line that the government should work for the many, not the few.
Why else was this State of the Union such a collassal waste of time for anyone who bothered watching it? Read more here for my thoughts and a few jabs…
- The #OTNN Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1340669… Stories via @beautiflywings @Gavin_McInnes @AG_Conservative 1 hour ago
- Police Officer Will Not Be Charged For Killing Napster Exec While Texting And Driving — Because I.. finance.yahoo.com/news/police-of… via @YahooFinance 4 hours ago
- The Evening #tcot Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1305576… Stories via @DaTechGuyblog @DesertScene @tahDeetz 6 hours ago
- RT @BattleSwarmBlog: Liberals hated Bush's "strategery" so they elected a guy with no strategy whatsoever: fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa… 10 hours ago
- @RickBulow1974 Trading only works if we offer something of value, Rick 10 hours ago
- Gazans Celebrate Hamas “Victory” by Firing into Air, Killing Each Other | FrontPage Magazine frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfie… 10 hours ago
- 7,125 hits