Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want
“…and I want a fire truck, and a baseball glove, and a cowboy hat!”
So seemed to go President Obama’s State of the Union wish list. It sounded like Christmas with captive parents in the form of the Congress and a few Supreme Court Justices. Repeatedly, he went so far as to challenge Congress to pass bills, that he would immediately sign.
Interestingly, but hardly surprising to me, was the president’s line that the government should work for the many, not the few.
Why else was this State of the Union such a collassal waste of time for anyone who bothered watching it? Read more here for my thoughts and a few jabs…
- @WayneDupreeShow @TeaPartyExpress They have tissue paper feelings, and toilet paper ethics. 9 hours ago
- What're you doing just sitting there?! @tonykatz is on Indy's own @93wibc now! Join the show and chatroom here: tonykatz.com/tonykatztonigh… #TKT 10 hours ago
- The #OTNN Times is out! paper.li/JBrenn/1340669… Stories via @KurtSchlichter @DRussell76 @bankofkev 11 hours ago
- RT @pir8gold: RT @mrtom2360: @gail_cbon @gentlemanirish @pir8gold Bunch of corrupt dems http://t.co/wZNsDjDWMk gee, all californians #coin… 12 hours ago
- @GayPatriot I'd like to see him and Godzilla in a steel cage match. haha 12 hours ago
- @GayPatriot @NewsBreaker ?? allwrestlingsuperstars.com/wp-content/upl… 12 hours ago
- 7,040 hits
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages