Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want
“…and I want a fire truck, and a baseball glove, and a cowboy hat!”
So seemed to go President Obama’s State of the Union wish list. It sounded like Christmas with captive parents in the form of the Congress and a few Supreme Court Justices. Repeatedly, he went so far as to challenge Congress to pass bills, that he would immediately sign.
Interestingly, but hardly surprising to me, was the president’s line that the government should work for the many, not the few.
Why else was this State of the Union such a collassal waste of time for anyone who bothered watching it? Read more here for my thoughts and a few jabs…
- The “best argument for abortion” was just completely demolished | Young Conservatives youngcons.com/the-best-argum… #prolife #tcot 2 hours ago
- The Small Shoppe thesmallshoppe.blogspot.com via @GBHermit #Catholicism 2 hours ago
- @TheTHale @DLoesch D'oh! Fighting, uh...uh. King Kong? Mecha-godzilla? lol 2 hours ago
- @DLoesch I saw one of those in a movie once...Fighting GODZILLA. :o 2 hours ago
- BOOM: The Left’s Favorite Talking Point Disproved by Science shar.es/TKUHL via @sharethis | #p2 fail. #tcot should read this too. 3 hours ago
- @TonyKatz (since there's no chatroom atm) Are you "not sufficiently marinated" today? 4 hours ago
- 7,048 hits